Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Driving!

Hello again :)
These past couple of weeks have been pretty crazy- I started a driving class. It's four days a week! I just got my permit also. So lots of practice driving. That's pretty much what the main goal of this summer will be- getting all the practice hours i need to and practicing for the test. Hence why it's been a while since i've posted. After class today I hung out and got ready for tomorrow. That wasn't much- just cutting out some fondant stars and getting the cupcakes made. Hopefully i'll be on again soon to post pictures of what we're doing for the forth. I'm making cupcakes, my go-to party desert. We also picked up some little fireworks. You can buy so many more things here then you could in Denver or Billings.
Apart from class i've just been enjoying not having to do normal school, although that will change in a couple days because I'm going to have to do some schoolwork throughout the summer. Sigh. It doesn't really feel like summer here- keeping steady in the 60s and maybe 70s. It's been so strange after the heat of Denver. No outdoor swimming and no tanning (or sun-burning more often then not). Just rain. And mist. An fog. Okay, maybe i'm exaggerating a little bit, but you get the picture. The weather is just not summer. Anyways, I gotta go and not rant on about the weather here anymore...
XOXO- Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please comment :)