Monday, March 19, 2012

Hey-oh

Hello and happy Monday!
Today had been pretty good and low key. Got up at 6:30 for science class, and then headed down to make some breakfast. Well... that didn't go as planned. I made French Breakfast Muffins, amd either I really messed it up, or the recipe was really really really awful. I hate to think it's the first one, but I have to face the truth. I reallllly messed them up. So then I went to plan B, which was french toast ( I only make "French" breakfast foods ;) We only had a thin loaf of bread so it was "Le Petit French Toast". Ummm... Ya. But the day perked up when my dad sister and I went for a drive up the mountains. It was really pretty- and I can't belive we live so close to the mountains. We were able to see mountains in Denver but the drive we took today would have only gotten us to maybe the foothills. We were in the mountains proper here though, and saw some really pretty snow covered peaks and the sun was out and everything. Yes, I mentioned the sun was out. That was a major plus. In fact, the weather report says that it's going to rain from today till next Thursday at 5. (We have very precise weather apps lol). So sun if AWESOME. Then we headed home to do the most interesting thing EVER. Yes, I mean clean the house. The thing is, we have company coming in (drum roll please) 2 weeks. Eep! My room is, to put it mildly, a MESS. And little Echo is in her teething-so-i'll-chew-up-everything stage.  Actually she mostly chews up paper towels, but those are a pain to clean up as she makes 'em into little teensy tiny pieces and drags them alllll over the house. Wish us luck!
Anyways, how about somepitures to take my mind off cleaning?







I obviously had some fun with filters....
Goodnight y'all. XOXO- Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please comment :)