Thursday, March 15, 2012

Eep!

Hello! Can't believe it's been nearly a month since my last update!
I think I've not been updating this because not a lot has been happening... School, school, school. Arg- summer can not get here fast enough! (and that seems a reasonable time to go into the weather) It's been rainy here. Yes, that sounds stupid it being the Seattle area, but it's not usually rain rain, it's more of a constant drizzle. And lack of sun. And moss growing everywhere. But it's been poring.  And that's depressing because I straighten my hair and if i let rain touch my hair it frizzes up like you wouldn't believe. Why is that a problem when you have umbrellas, you ask? Because around here only tourists and "weirdos" use umbrellas. I have lost caring since it took my about an hour to get my hair straight this morning. There you go.
How about a nice update on school? Doesn't that sound fun? No it doesn't, so I won't...
I gotta go! Try and update tomorrow.
-XO Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please comment :)