Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hi all :)
I'm taking time to write this post after a crazy week! Our cousins stopped in from Montana for Easter and my Grandmothers birthday this week- that is 4 kids and my aunt and uncle. Lots of people! We had a lot of fun with them though. Also, on the 9th family friends Carmeliza and Mike flew in with their 2 kids. So for a day there were fifteen people in our house. Very chaotic, as you could possibly guess.
When the cousins showed up we went to port of Everett and watched the water and sunswet. My cousins Maddi, Sophie, Annalis, and Brennan as well as Sarah and I spent a lot of time at the basketball court across the street. Fun times! One day we drove up to the La Connor area- there were supposed to be lots of tulips blooming but no joy. There were planty of daffodils though, and it was a pretty drive. We even went on a ferry and over a bridge called "deception pass" whcih was really pretty. Easter was fun- did a treasure hunt of sorts and had really good ham. And of course we died eggs! For my grandmothers birthday we went out to a Mexican resteraunt called ToDo Mexico. Yum.
 Then we said goodbye the the cousins- but only for 6 weeks- and started with Carmeliza and fam. We all drove up to see if the tulips were in bloom, but still no joy. Same pretty drive though. Today we went on the "Ride the Ducks of Seattle" tour thing. We did it last September but it was still fun. Very cold though, especielly on the lake! And now... this.
I can't seem to come up witha lot to write even though it was a big week with lots of stuff! Oh well :)
'Pictures!
Port of Everett (Duh) ;)

                                                    My sister and my cousins Sophie made a fort
Mukilteo Ferry 


Ferry ride

Annalis on the ferry

Maddi down my deception pass

Deception Pass

the Actual Deception Pass :)

Maddi and I

Bummy with "Easter Spirit"

My cousins dog Frodo, nice and comfy on the deck

Annalis :)
Sophie and Sarah after a very cold swim



Fun with editing haha

Bummy being sung to at dinner

Sophie and Maddi right before they left

Mwa

Ride the ducks

Space Needle

And finally... the view from the boat :)

Well there you have it! XOXO Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please comment :)